By efficiently delivering our accounting, payroll and HR administration services we aim at shifting the focus of your financial and HR teams towards more strategic activities. Our full-range BPO services enable you to improve the quality, accuracy and timeliness of your administrative functions as well as increasing operational transparency by enhancing the reporting capabilities across your organization – and thus keep your business in better condition.
Currently there are many Companies that use outsourcing payroll services because:
- Better Reporting
- Direct Access to Expert
- Cost Saving
- Focus into Strategic HR
On this services, we provide:
- Allowance and Deduction Calculation
- Overtime Calculation
- Monthly Payroll Calculation (Regular)
- Monthly Payroll Calculation (Irregular such as Holiday Allowance and Bonus)
- Monthly Tax Calculation
- Monthly Tax Report (SPT Masa)
- Social security report (BPJS Kesehatan dan Ketenagakerjaan)
- Fund Transfer Report
- Payslips (Manual and Online)
- Annual Tax Report
- Payment of Salary, Tax, and BPJS
- Severance Pay
- Pension Calculation
- Tax Calculation for Non employee such as honorarium and freelance
Regardless of your area of activity or company size, dealing with employment issues may prove to be a demanding task that requires ongoing attention and additional internal resources. Gain access to all the necessary resources, know-how, or the latest technology through our payroll and HR outsourcing!
Our services are designed to take the administrative burden off your shoulders, offer the right legislative guidance, and assure secure employee information exchanges and accurate data processing.
Internal Audit Outsourcing
Effective internal audit functions require an analytical and communication skills that many companies find difficult to source them. Maintaining internal audit resources requires significant investment in recruiting and developing internal audit personnel.
To help the Company, BC is present to provide outsourced internal audit services.
What do we do in conducting internal audit outsourcing?
- Identify the possibilities of error and fraud in the organization.
- Monitor the progress of planning to achieve the organization goals.
- Integrity and reliability check of financial and operational information.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the operations.
- Evaluate whether the organization has adequacy controls to safeguard of assets.
- Compliance check with the applicable laws, regulations and contracts.
- Improve the organization’s internal control.